I’ve been less active the last couple of weeks than I meant to be, but I promise that it was for a good reason and that it definitely doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading. After six weeks of weddings, I was rewarded with my long-awaited two-week trip to Iceland where I ended up getting engaged myself!
Now that the excitement is settling down and I’m finding my writing routine again, I thought I’d check in to let you know I’m still here, I’m still reading, and I’m still looking to share all of it with you. Here are the upcoming reviews you have to look forward to:
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- The Wandering Falcon by Jamil Ahmad
- The Round House by Louise Erdich
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The First Bad Man by Miranda July
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
Clearly, I’m going to have to step on it if I want to ensure everything I’ve read has been reviewed by the end of the year!
Wish me luck and I’ll see you here with a fresh review soon.